Note: These photos come from my personal Gold Famicom Mini. Yours will be brand new and unopened, wrapped in a cozy layer of comfy bubble wrap.
This is a very strange collectible, but also a very cool one. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Shonen Jump, Nintendo released a special limited edition Golden Famicom Mini Console filled with 20 Japanese Famicom games associated with the Shonen Jump license. It even comes in a box shaped like an issue of Shonen Jump, perfect to sit on your shelf. Here’s the thing that’s strange about it: The games are pretty bad. These games often fall under the kusoge term, and it was laughed at by Japanese fans upon its release. The good news is that this neat Famicom does work with Hakchi, so if you want to play games on it, there’s plenty of other Nintendo games you can put on it.
Includes one Golden Famicom Mini console with two wired mini controllers, an HDMI cable, and a Micro USB cable.
The games included:
- Tag Team Match: MUSCLE
- Dragon Quest
- Fist of the North Star
- Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo
- Kinnikuman: Kinnikusei Oui Soudatsusen
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu
- Captain Tsubasa
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu Kanketsu-hen
- Famicom Jump: Hero Retsuden
- Sakigake!! Otokojuku Shippuu Ichi Gou Sei
- Ankoku Shinwa: Yamato Takeru Densetsu
- Tenchi wo Kurau(Destiny of an Emperor)
- Hokuto no Ken 3: Shin Seiki Souzou Seiken Retsuden
- Dragon Ball 3: Gokuden
- Captain Tsubasa 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Kyoushuu! Saiyajin
- Magical Taluluto-kun: Fantastic World
- Famicom Jump II: Saikyo no Shichinin
- Rokudenashi Blues